- Course fees are non-refundable but may be applied to future courses.
- Six courses at $425 each, totaling $2,550 (textbooks are optional and are available at cost; the textbook that is used for the Etiquette and Protocol class is highly suggested)
- Non-refundable, one-time registration fee: $100
- Portfolio review fee: $185
- Total without discount: $2,835
- 10% discount is available for those who pay in full. Total due (including all fees) is $2,550. Students who pay in full will receive one free textbook ($89 value)
Class Cancellation Policy
The Event Leadership Program retains the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment. Students will be notified no fewer than 72 hours prior to the class date if a class must be cancelled. If a class is cancelled, students will have the option to transfer to another class or will receive a full refund, less the non-refundable registration fee/application fee.
For more information, telephone 215-204-6126 or e-mail the Program Director, Mr. Ira Rosen, CFEE at firstname.lastname@example.org.