Please review the university’s information on dates and location for the spring 2024 ceremonies.
Cap & Gown Information
All graduates must wear Temple regalia (cap, gown, and hood) to participate in the ceremony. Regalia is purchased at the Temple University bookstore and is determined by your degree level (Bachelor or Master’s). You may place orders in-person or online and pick up at the bookstore or have shipped to home. Visit Oak Hall to place your regalia order
In order to receive a diploma and be included in the May graduation book, you must submit an application by February 1, 2024. Applications submitted after February 1 will likely exclude name publishing in the university commencement book.
To locate the Application for Graduation link:
- Log into TUPortal and click on the Self Service Banner link in the left column
- Click on Student Tools near the top of the page
- Navigate to the “Records” channel, normally located on the right side of the page under the “Registration” channel
- Before submitting, verify that all your program information is listed correctly on your application — your major(s), minor(s), and certificates. If all of your information is correct, submit your application. If any information is incorrect, please contact your advisor before submitting your application.
- If you have submitted a graduation application through Self-Service Banner, click on View Graduation Application and review the information to be sure that
it is correct.
Review Frequently Asked Questions on Diploma Issuance & Graduation Clearance