International Student Application Information
This is a web-based application that allows you to submit the application online. It is designed in modules so you may complete sections of the application at your convenience. In order to activate your application, you will need to submit the application fee and requested credentials.
Prior to applying, please review the Temple University Prospective International Students application guide.
International Student Application Requirements
Review Temple University’s International Student Application Requirements on the graduate school’s website.
Please note, if you have not earned a bachelor’s or graduate (master’s or doctoral) degree from a U.S. institution, you must take a test of academic English. The School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management requires minimum scores of:
- Paper-based (PBT): 550
- Computer-based (CBT): 213
- Internet-based (iBT): 100
- Academic: 6.5
- General Training: Not accepted
FALL SEMESTER APPLICATION DEADLINES
- December 15 – Early Decision Deadline
- April 15 – Extended Priority Scholarship Deadline & International Student Deadline
- June 30 – Final Application Deadline
- July 31 – Extended Final Application Deadline (Scholarships are still available for Fall 2020)
SPRING SEMESTER APPLICATION DEADLINES *
- August 1 – International Student Deadline
- November 1 – Final Application Deadline
* Master of Science in Travel and Tourism only
Applications are reviewed as they are received and can sometimes be considered after the deadline.