The Fall 2019 Graduation ceremony for undergraduate and graduate students is scheduled for Thursday, December 19, 2019, at 9:30 AM in the Temple Performing Arts Center.
All undergraduates and graduates are required to apply for graduation online. If you submitted an application for a prior graduation but did not complete your requirements, you must submit another application for August.
To access the application:
- Log into TUPortal
- Click on “Student Tools” near the top of the page.
- Click on the “Records” channel, normally located on the right side of the page under the “Registration” channel.
- Click on the “Apply to Graduate” button and follow the instructions.
- Before submitting, verify that all your program information is listed correctly on your application:
- Your major(s), minor(s), and certificates.
- Please be sure that your name is spelled and punctuated exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma.
- If any information is incorrect, please contact your advisor before submitting your application.
- Once you have submitted a graduation application through Self-Service Banner, click on View Graduation Application and review the information to be sure that it is correct.
Attention: Effective December 2018 and going forward, the School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management will no longer hold a summer graduation ceremony. Instead, anticipated summer graduates are invited to participate in the preceding May, or the upcoming December ceremony, based on eligibility.