GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Graduate Internship — 3 Credits
Graduate Internship is a minimum of 180 hours over the course of one semester (15 weeks fall/spring semesters; 12 weeks summer semester) and is worth 3 academic credits.
- Students must have a good academic standing with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.00.
- All Incomplete (I) and Missing Grades (MG) on your Academic History must be eliminated prior to the end of the semester before Internship.
- Student must have attended a Graduate Internship Information Session, scheduled each semester by the CSPD
- Although not required, it is recommended that students have complete at 18 graduate credits prior to participation internship.
Please note: If a student is on an academic status (warning/probation) or has a cumulative grade point average below 3.00, a student’s CSPD approval will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Internship Approval Agreement
All Graduate Internship Approval Agreements will be submitted electronically for review no later than the semester prior to the internship experience. No paper approval agreements will be accepted.
How to Begin the Internship Approval Agreement Process
- Download and complete the appropriate paperwork. Please complete these files within Adobe Acrobat and not a web browser to ensure the paperwork saves correctly. Select the relevant form below:
- Save your approval agreement in the following format: LastName-SemesterYear-CourseCode (eg.: Smith-Spring2019-STHM5285), then merge your current resume as part of the PDF. If you are unsure how to merge your resume into a PDF:
- While in Adobe Acrobat, select Create, then Combine Files into a Single PDF.
- Follow prompt to select your saved approval agreement and resume.
- Save file in above format.
- Upload your merged PDF file and allow for 3-5 business days for review and approval. To upload your approval agreement with resume, please use the box below:
You will receive an email when your paperwork has been reviewed.
To learn more about the graduate internship program or if you have any questions, contact us today.
Center for Student Professional Development
Speakman Hall – Suite 108
1810 North 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Director, Center for Student Professional Development
Office: Speakman Hall – Suite 108