This is a web-based application that allows you to submit the application online. It is designed in modules so you may complete sections of the application at your convenience. In order to activate your application, you will need to submit the application fee and requested credentials.
Prior to applying, please click here to review the Temple University Prospective International Students application guide.
Fall Semester Application Deadlines
- October 1 – Early consideration
- March 31 – International application deadline * this deadline has been extended to April 15
Spring Semester Application Deadlines
Online Master of Science in Travel & Tourism only
- October 1 – Priority scholarship deadline
- November 15 – Final application deadline
International Student application requirements
Click here to review Temple University’s International Student application requirements.
Please note, if you have not earned a bachelor’s or graduate (master’s or doctoral) degree from a U.S. institution, you must take a test of academic English. The School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management requires minimum scores of:
- Paper-based (PBT): 550
- Computer-based (CBT): 213
- Internet-based (iBT): 100
- Academic: 6.5
- General Training: Not accepted