The Future of Your Career in Sports Starts with Temple
LET’S GET STARTED
At Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management (STHM), we know that real-world experience paired with sport-industry business skills give our alumni a competitive advantage. We are dedicated to evolving our programs to provide innovative coursework that prepares our students to lead in the fast-paced sport industry.
Whether you are just getting started or looking to advance your career, your first step starts at Temple University.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SPORT BUSINESS
Hands-on graduate program at our Philadelphia campus created for emerging sport professionals.
- Industry-relevant internships designed to enhance resumes
- Complete the program in 2-4 years with full and part-time options available
EXECUTIVE MASTER OF SCIENCE IN SPORT BUSINESS
Executive sport business graduate program created for mid- and senior-level professionals with five or more years of experience.
- 100% online format with live weekly classes for collaboration
- 40% of coursework from MBA program
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN SPORT AND RECREATION MANAGEMENT
Experiential undergraduate program that gives you the knowledge and hands-on experience to be a champion in the sport industry.
- Hard-to-get internships that offer hands-on experience and networking opportunities
- Industry-relevant coursework and projects