Sport, Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
At Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management (STHM), we know that real-world experience paired with industry-specific business skills give our alumni a competitive advantage.
With the foundation of a management degree, you will build an arsenal of business-focused skills and knowledge specialized in the sport, tourism, hospitality or event industries.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE PROGRAMS
Event & Entertainment Management
- Learn to plan and manage a variety of events including fairs, festivals, conferences, social events, trade shows, exhibits, online events, and special events
- Ability to purse a concentration in: Live Entertainment or Tourism and Hospitality Management
Sport & Recreation Management
- Learn to create memorable game-day experiences, develop sport marketing campaigns, or manage youth sport organizations.
- Ability to purse a concentration in: Event Management, Governance and Policy, or Sport and Recreation Promotion
Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Gain the skills to start a management career in hotels, resorts, destination marketing organizations, convention and visitor bureaus, casinos, or restaurants
- Ability to purse a concentration in: Hospitality Operations, Destination Management, or Event Management
Through a curriculum infused with hands-on learning and career-relevant coursework, Temple University will provide you with the professional development resources you’ll need to hit the ground running.