Every Game DayBegins With You
Master’s Degrees in Sport Business
About the Programs
Whether you’re a busy professional looking to get ahead by learning new, innovative business practices, or an emerging leader ready to dive into an immersive, hands-on program, we’ve got a path for you.
Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management (STHM) offers two programs to help you develop valuable, sustainable skills in the exciting business of sport management.
Executive Master of Science in Sport Business
This online program will enhance your skill set and expand your network through live weekly classes with experienced students and faculty around the country.
- Designed for individuals with 5+ years of professional experience
- 100% online format with live weekly classes for collaboration
- Up to 40% of coursework from MBA program
- Complete in as few as 13 months
Master of Science in Sport Business
Created for emerging sport professionals, this on-campus program will enhance your experience and your resume through industry-relevant courses, experiential learning opportunities and access to an exclusive network of sport business professionals.
- Designed for individuals with 0-4 years of professional experience
- Industry-relevant internships designed to enhance resumes
- One-on-one guided career development and coaching
- Complete in 2-4 years (full and part-time options available)
“Challenges You to Change”
“The program is challenging in ways that I didn’t expect it to be. It challenges you to change the way that you are thinking about your job and your workflow to succeed.”Erica VanstoneExecutive Director at Women's Flat Track Derby Association
Alumna, Executive Master of Science in Sport Business '19