at Temple University
LET’S GET STARTED
At Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management (STHM), we equip you with the skills to stay ahead in the fast-paced event and entertainment industries. Through programs packed with innovative approaches and career-relevant coursework, Temple University provides you with knowledge to succeed in the evolving event and entertainment management industries.
Whether you are just getting started or looking to advance your career, your first step starts at Temple University.
Bachelor’s Degree in Event & Entertainment Management
- Resume-building internships providing hands-on experience and networking opportunities
- Graduate with a plethora of real-world experience and a clear vision of your career goals
Graduate Certificate in Event Management
- Consists of four courses that address topics including event planning, event logistics, strategic planning and risk management
- Ability to apply credits towards a master’s degree
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
Event Leadership Executive Certificate
- Apply learnings to real-world experiences through the externship experiences and portfolio project
- Consists of six courses that are held on Saturdays to ensure flexibility for those with busy schedules