Step into a world of experiences reimagining tourism
At Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management (STHM), we equip you with the skills to stay ahead in the fast-paced tourism and hospitality industries. With the foundation of a management degree, you will build an arsenal of business-focused skills and knowledge specialized in the tourism and hospitality industries.
TOURISM & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
Through a curriculum infused with hands-on learning and career-relevant coursework, Temple University will provide you with the foundational knowledge and professional development resources to hit the ground running.
- Industry-relevant coursework with a business focus and career-relevant projects
- Internships that offer hands-on experience and networking opportunities
- Graduate with 1,000+ hours of experience on your resume
PREPARE FOR AN EXCITING CAREER IN Tourism & Hospitality MANAGEMENT:
- Destination Marketing
- Food and Beverage Management
- Gaming and Casino Management
- Hotel and Resort Management
- Hotel Marketing
- Operations Management
- Restaurant Management
- Restaurant Entrepreneurship
- Venue and Convention Management
Hotel executives, event managers, destination marketers and restaurant entrepreneurs started at Temple University—now it’s your turn.
Expand Your Experience With Top Industry Partners
Advance your skills through projects, internships and ongoing networking opportunities with leading industry partners