Lead The Charge
At Temple University’s School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management (STHM) we know that real-world experience paired with timeless business knowledge gives our graduates what they need to lead the charge in the sport and recreation industries.
With the foundation of a management degree, you will build an arsenal of business-focused skills specialized in the sport and recreation industries. Our experiential learning and career training provide students access to a network of industry professionals.
SPORT & RECREATION MANAGEMENT
Through a curriculum infused with hands-on learning and career-relevant coursework, Temple University will provide you with the foundational knowledge and professional development resources to hit the ground running.
- Industry-relevant coursework with a business focus and career-relevant projects
- Resume-building internships providing hands-on experience and networking opportunities
- Graduate with 1,000+ hours of industry experience on your resume
Prepare for an Exciting Career in Sport & Recreation Management:
- Account Executive
- Business Manager
- Client Services Coordinator
- Collegiate Sport Administration
- Data and Program Metrics Specialist
- Digital Strategy Manager
- Event and Facility Manager
- Fitness Director
- Marketing Specialist
- Public Relations Manager
- Professional Sport Operations
- Recreation Management
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
Professional sport executives, college athletic directors, recreation managers and event marketers all started at Temple University—now it’s your turn!
Expand your Experience with Top Industry Partners