Fall Semester Application Deadlines
- October 1 – Early consideration
- March 31 – International applications
- May 15 – Final scholarship deadline for domestic U.S. applications
- June 30 – Final application deadline
Spring Semester Application Deadlines
Online Master of Science in Travel & Tourism only
- October 1 – Priority scholarship deadline
- November 15 – Final application deadline
Want to know if your profile meets our criteria?
Students interested in having their academic credentials assessed prior to applying should consider completing and submitting a PRE-APPLICATION. Pre-Applications allow you to send the program information regarding your GPA, test scores and work experience and have that information evaluated by an admissions representative. An admissions representative will contact you within 48 hours with feedback on your academic profile.
What’s It Going to Take to be Considered?
School of Sport, Tourism and Hospitality Management takes a holistic approach to every application. That means that every facet of a student’s profile is considered when reviewing an application for admission. STHM does this to ensure that every student that is admitted to the program can meet the expectations of these rigorous graduate programs.
Once a student applies, he/she must submit the following 5 items:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- GRE or GMAT scores
- 2 letters of reference (at least one of these references should come from an academic source, i.e., advisor, faculty, etc.).
- 500-word Statement of Goals
- Current Resume
To be considered for STHM’s Graduate Programs, a student must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0.
- A minimum score at or above the 50th percentile on the GRE or GMAT.
The minimum requirements outlined above will serve as the basis for evaluation. Decisions are made after all application materials are received.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Sport Business Admitted Student Profile
- Average Cumulative GPA: 3.35
- Average GRE, GMAT Percentile: 60th Percentile
- Average Professional Work Experience: 2 years
Master of Tourism & Hospitality Management (MTHM) Admitted Student Profile
- Average Cumulative GPA: 3.40
- Average GRE, GMAT Percentile: 65th Percentile
- Average Professional Work Experience 18 months
Ready to Apply?
Submit your application online today!