OPEN HOUSE EVENTS
A Summer Day with STHM
Wednesday, July 31st 2013
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Join the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management (STHM) for an opportunity learn more about its nationally distinguished graduate programs at its A Summer Day with STHM Event! While on campus, you will:
- Attend a Masters Programs Information Session and learn more about program requirements, admissions, and financial assistance opportunities.
- Preview the curriculum and meet our distinguished faculty.
- Meet with Admissions Staff to discuss your chances for admission.
- Tour Temple University's vibrant urban campus.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch.
TIMES & LOCATIONS
- Registration will begin at 9:30AM in Alter Hall, located at 1801 Liacouras Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
- The event will begin promptly at 10:00 AM.
- The event will conclude at approximately 1:00 PM.
- For a map of campus, visit http://www.temple.edu/maps-and-directions
- Students driving to campus may park at the Liacouras Center Parking Garage, located on 15th Street, between Montgomery Ave. and Cecil B. Moore Ave. Parking is $14.00 CASH ONLY. Parking will be validated so that students will receive a refund of parking fees upon exit from the garage.
- Many Philadelphia hotels offer students visiting Temple University a discounted rate. For more information on these hotels, visit http://www.temple.edu/maps/hotels.htm.