STHM Aware and Declare Days – Majors, Certificates, and Minors

Change of Program Request

The Change of Program Request form can be picked up at any advising center or on the Senior Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies web site. Students wishing to transfer into STHM should follow the process below:


  • Visit an STHM Academic Advisor
    STHM offers students the opportunity to meet with a personal enrollment manager to have questions about the programs and the major-change process answered. Students can meet with him in one of two ways:

    • Walk-In’s
      Students can stop by Speakman Hall 349 during Walk-in Hours to meet with an advising representative to discuss general information.
    • STHM Aware & Declare
      STHM Aware and Declare Days are 45-minute information sessions on the last day of every month at which students can explore STHM’s majors and learn about the programs. Visit Aware & Declare Days to register.


  • Complete a Change of Program Request Form
    After meeting with an STHM Academic Advisor, interested students should sign-up and attend an STHM Discovery Day. Students can bring their completed Change of Program Request form.


  • Meet with an STHM Academic Advisor
    Once the Change of Program Request form is processed, students should make an individual appointment with an STHM Academic Advisor to discuss courses, graduation planning, and the academic advising checklists.